I also agree that there should not be a ban against handguns. Growing up in Texas, it is not unusual to see people with them because of all the ranches we have and the hunting we do. I feel that even though guns can get into the hands of wrong people, that they shouldn’t be fully banned. They need to restricted to certain people and only given to those who are experienced with guns and have a license. Obviously, one should not leave their guns lying around for their kids to play with, so we should insist a locked room or closet for the storage of theses handheld guns. I also believe that the crime rate will not lower immensely if there is a ban on handguns. Our country is a unique one with an array of different cultures and people so it entitles us to a lot of diverse thinking and regulation. We as Americans have the right to bear arms and I believe we should be given that right. Guns are dangerous, but if used right and cautiously they are very functional in our nation.
(Commented on the blog called Making of the National GOvt)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment